Sanford A. Kassel, a graduate of Western State University School of Law, Fullerton, CA, has practiced law since 1981. During this time, he has worked in the same location, next to the San Bernardino Justice Center at 3rd Street and Arrowhead Avenue in Downtown San Bernardino.
Over his career, as a San Bernardino lawyer, Mr. Kassel has taken over 100 cases to trial. He has earned a number of notable verdicts and settlements, among them:
- Highest “Medical Malpractice” Jury Trial Verdict, in the history of San Bernardino County.
- Highest “Wrongful Death” Settlement, in the history of San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
- Settled “Whistleblower” case against San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors for $650,000.00.
These outcomes are a high testament to Mr. Kassel’s extraordinary legal skills and client dedication.
- Law Office Affiliations Sanford A. Kassel, A Professional Law Corporation
- Education Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California J.D., 1979
- Practise Area Serious Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice, Auto Accidents (Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Bus), Brain Injury, Birth Injury, Products Liability, Dog Bites, Slip And Fall, Wrongful Termination, Whistleblower, Insurance Bad Faith, Criminal Defense
- Law School Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Accident Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Personal Injury
- Brain Injury
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Labor and Employment
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Personal Injury
- Vaccine Injury
- Wrongful Death