Welcome to my profile. I hope that you will feel free to contact me personally and ask me any legal questions you may have. I try to answer all phone calls and e-mails within one business day.
I attended Biola University (La Mirada, CA) from 1999 to 2002, graduating with a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Computer Science Information Systems (Computer Programming and Business). After college, I spent two years working with computers and technology; it was during this time I decided to pursue an exciting career in law.
After leaving a career in the technology industry, I attended Whittier Law School (Costa Mesa, CA) from 2004 to 2007. I focused on the field of intellectual property (Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents) and on criminal prosecution. I enjoyed a year working for the Orange County District Attorney’s Office as a Certified Law Clerk.
I am dedicated to helping hard-working individuals exercise their legal rights against the big and powerful insurance industry and governmental entities. My trademark is “fighting for the Average Joe.”
- Law Office Affiliations Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Inc
- Education Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California, May, 2007 Juris Doctor
- Practise Area Workers Compensation
- Certifications Workers' Compensation, California State Bar, 2017
- Law School Whittier Law School
- Law Degree J.D
- Bar Exam California, 2008
- Accident Injury
- Brain Injury
- Labor and Employment
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation